Mother's Day Event Questline

Dialogue:

Skylar: Hey, jerkface! I mean, uh, can you help me out with something?

Skylar: I know we've had our differences, but this is important! It's past Mother's Day and I need to get an emergency present for my momsie. I'd do it myself, but I'm shopping for bathing suits with her all day.

You: Why should I help you?

Skylar: Didn't Nova tell you to help those in need, you goodie-two-shoes suck-up?

You: Forget it. You're the worst.

Skylar: Wait! Fine! I'll help you find a rad Moga that you're too wimpy to tame yourself, wimp! HROHROHROHROHR--*cough*

Skylar: *cough*--ack, I got some of Weatar's hair in my lungs. Could you get Victoria to pick some wildflowers at Windhym Flowerpit? Momsie loves pretty things! Do it!

***You will then get the quest Get Flowers from Victoria.***
 

Once you get to Windhym Flowerpit.

You: Hi, Victoria. Skylar asked me to--

Victoria: Shut up! Wanna see something cute?

You: Sure, but I was wondering if--

Victoria: KILL, MY CUTIES! TEAR THE INTERLOPER TO RIBBONS!

***3V3 TEAM FIGHT***

Found Items: 1x Blue Flowers

Victoria: Hee hee! That was fun! What were you gonna ask?

You: Skylar wanted a bouquet of wildflowers for his mom, and he said you might have one.

Victoria: Sure! Nomdy loves to eat flowers, so I always have some.

Victoria: Have you see Skylar's mom lately? She's, um, a piece of work.

You: I'm not sure I know what you mean. It's been a long time since I've seen her.

Victoria: Uh, bye then! Tell Skylar he smells like old milk!

*** Quest: Get Flowers From Victoria Completed ***


Skylar: What's taking you so long? You're as useless as you look!

You: I got the wildflowers from Victoria. So, how about that Moga you promised me?

Skylar: You're not done yet, chump! You think I'd just give momsie some stupid flowers? What am I, a jerk?

You: Yes.

Skylar: Rrrrgh! Don't twist my words! If you want that Moga, you'll need to get a better present.

Skylar: Make Poe write her a poem! A good one, with no skeletons and ravens and stuff!

***You will then get the quest Talk to Poe.***


Once you get to Heavenly Greens Cemetery.

Poe: Hello, tamer. What brings you to my blighted neck of the woods?

*** Quest: Talk to Poe Completed ***

You: Poe, I have a small favor to ask-- I need a poem to give Skylar's mom for Mother's Day. 

Poe: Skylar's mom? I know her well. Indeed, forsooth, she is a--what rhymes with "well"? "Smell? "Banana"? The spark of poesy has fled my quill!

Poe: It's been this way for days. Some fiendish creatures have been disturbing my beloved Lenore's slumber, and since then I've been unable to write. I'm afraid I'm useless to you.

You: What is I help you out? I'm pretty good at handling fiendish creatures.

Poe: That would be phenomenal! The foul beats are holed up at The Rue Morgue.

***You will then get the quest Beat those meddlesome Mogas.***



Once you go to Rue Morgue and defeat the 3 Mogas there. 

Poe: Knowing that those devils won't be pestering my dear Lenore anymore has put my worries to rest. Thank you, tamer. 

Poe: I can feel the fire of poesy returning to my loins. My pen is ready to create! 

Poe: Skylar's mom, I know her well, she is, perforce, a lovely--belle! She's a belle! Hot cross buns, my gift has returned. 

Poe: O, Skylar's Mom! How thine boozy charms dost-- 

You: Say, how about you just write it down and I'll give it to her? 

Poe: Ah, of course! Why waste my precious words on the wind when she's not even here to witness my genius? I'll write it down!

*** Quest: Beat those meddlesome Mogas Completed ***


Skylar: You got the poem? And the flowers? It's about time! Thanks, chumpster, I'm outta here. 

You: Not so fast, Skylar! We had a deal. Where's the Moga? 

Skylar: Guhhhhhhhhhhh, what's your deal?! You act like I would try to weasel out of this. 

You: Exactly

Skylar: OK, OK, sheesh. I saw a Faust hanging around Trollworthy Bridge. Maybe with some luck you can catch it. But I hope you don't! HRORORORO!

***You will then get the quest Capture Faust***


 Once you complete the quest Capture Faust.

Skylar: You capture that Faust? Aw, fizzlesticks, I wanted it! I was going to catch it as soon as I was done hanging with my moms.

Skylar: Oh well. You got a nifty Moga, but I have the best momsie in the whole world! And she loves me the most!

Skylar's Mom: Oh, why hello there! I haven't seen you in ages. Just look at you--so very fine and wonderful! And such an accomplished Moga tamer!

Skylar's Mom: Maybe you could help Skylar tame some Mogas? He's trying so hard, but what with his prescription underwear that constant changing, he's just not very good at it.

Skylar's Mom: Don't be a stranger, now! You can come by my place and listen to records with me any time you want. I can teach you how to do the foxtrot!

A Picture of Skylar's Mom can be found HERE!!!

0 comments:



Monster Galaxy is a Facebook Game Where You Can Capture, Collect and Battle Hundreds Of Different Monsters.
2011 Unofficial Monster Galaxy Database Not Affiliated With Gaia Online Or The Game Developers Of Monster Galaxy.
Become the greatest Moga tamer in the world with information from the Monster Galaxy Database!